Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Happy Cause Warmer Weather

Get this: it is 80 degrees warmer this week than it was 2 weeks ago! The snow is melting, and tracting isn't painful. This week we went on exchanges twice, so I got to kick it with sister Florek and then sister Greene. President came to our District Meeting on Friday and then took me, sister Hansen, Greene, and Florek out for Thai food. LOVE HIM.
We had a missionary broadcast this week from the home of the Apostles and other general authorities. It was AMAZing. They also changed our missionary daily schedule. We now have more time in the morning to get ready, more time at night to write in our journals, and 2 extra hours on P-day (hence why this email is coming earlier than usual), and we have a little bit more freedom on how we plan our day. It's rad. 
Our new church building flooded a couple weeks back and they didn't get it fixed in time, so the fire marshal booted us out. Now we will be meeting with the 1st ward as well at their building. Gonna be a partay! 
sister Hansen is leaving me! This is the last week of the transfer, so next week I will be getting a new companion. so crazy how fast that went by. 
Benny Ricks asked me on Monday again if we could get married in the temple next week. Well sure Bennett! After dinner we were sitting in the living room for our dinner message. When we finished Bennett said, "can I say something now?" then he thought long and hard how he was going to say this and word by word he said, "I. Think. I. Should. Go. Out. With. (points at me) You." Everyone started laughing so hard. Then Brother Ricks said "wait, maybe we should clarify what that means?" Benny: "I'm going to marry her in the temple next week." Literally my favorite kid ever. Sister Ricks had to take a picture and said, "he will always remember his favorite sister Johnson." 

  2 Nephi 22:2  Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.

LOVE YOU 

Benny ❤


I love sister Greene!!


10 days 💔 

No comments:

Post a Comment