Sunday, January 15, 2017

Shots Shots Shots

Funny story. This week we taught the restoration using cups to some members (I'll send a picture)! When we asked who appeared to Joseph Smith when he knelt down and offered up a prayer, she took a long pause and then yelled "Peter!" I literally tried so hard not to laugh, but it made my whole day! 

We put Carol on date for baptism on Feb. 25 and I am so happy! 

On Friday, after district meeting, we decided to treat ourselves to some Subway. Well, after we ate, there was this old man sitting all alone eating, and nothing rips out my heart more than lonely old men. So, I went and talked with him. He said he was turning 84 in a couple of days. He asked me what we do as missionaries and a bunch of questions about our church. Then I gave him a Book of Mormon to read and he took it. He told me that there was something different about us. He said he thought it was so cool that we prayed over our food, and could tell we had something special. That was the best compliment I have ever gotten! 

Other than that, it's still cold, and I'm still a missionary, and I still love it! I love all of you a lot! 



Shot cups put to great use :) 


Our winter wonderland 


4 more weeks with this chump❤


Weekly sister lunch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment