Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Babies Training Babies

hellloooo my friends! 

I hope you all had fun watching the Super Bowl! No, I didn't get to watch it, but the emails I have gotten make it seem like it was a good one. 

Let's get to the goods... I'm going to be training a brand new missionary for the next 12 weeks. Prayers not required, but highly encouraged ❤ I just finished my training 6 weeks ago so I'm what they like to call "still green." I'll be fine. She'll be fine. It will all be fine :) So, on Wednesday Sister Hansen and I will drive to Bismarck and stay in the mission home. I will find out who my new companion is and bring her back to Minot with me, and leave Sister Hansen to fly home to loving arms. 
We had lunch with Cleo and Pat (our friends that we volunteer with at the food pantry) and taught them about the restoration. Cleo really loved it and you could see her wheel's turning. She asked for a copy of the Book of Mormon and said she wanted to read it. YES!! Read the book!! 

Some of our favorite members took us to our favorite hole in the wall called the Little Blue Elephant. We've had a lot of funeral dinners for Sister Hansen's departure into the world of the normal. Not mad about it. 

Romans 8:35-39!!! Look it up!!! 

I LOVE YOU 

Best district ever 


Lone Peak friends 


Sis Gabler is leaving me and going to Fargo... I'm a little torn up about it 


Don't let this picture fool you, it was only 10 degrees :)  


Our favorite!! 


I am Goliath 

No comments:

Post a Comment