Monday, November 21, 2016

So Much To Be Thankful For

Happy thanksgiving week my friends! 
I am thankful that it stayed warm for so long. I spoke too soon, and it dropped from the 60's to the 20's over night, and it never went back up. My face was literally frozen in a smile after tracting for hours. 
I am thankful for all of the people I get to teach and love. I am thankful to be a missionary, and to be serving in Minot. this is the place to be. all the missionaries beg to come to Minot!
I am thankful for the Gospel! I can't imagine life without it. 
I am thankful for all of you! 
Well, this week we were knocking on doors, and they have these apartments where you walk in the front door and then there are 4 doors to people's apartments on the inside. Okay, well we had been doing these apartments for a good while. We got to one building and it looked just like one of the other apartments. We went to walk in, and I was like "wait! I think this is a house.. " Sister Hansen turned the knob to walk in and I still felt like we should knock. So, we did, and there was a very angry very uninterested man on the other side. We LITERALLY almost walked into this mans house! HAHAHA. That would have made for an even better story, but I also probably wouldn't be emailing you today. I'm thankful I didn't. 
Our friend Carrie got baptized at her Pursuit church yesterday, but she read the Book of Mormon, and still wants to meet with us! 
We went to a members home named the Rick's last night, and her little three year old boy Bennett asked if we could get married. I told him if he waits for me ;) I told him we would take a picture after dinner, and he walks into the kitchen, "mom, I like her." Cutest little carrot top!

I hope you all eat way too much, stay warm (warmer than me), and watch a lot of football this week.
We all have so much to be thankful for. I LOVE YOU. 



My two month pic! 


This is Elder Brush, he got transferred last week, but he is a stellar missionary and a stellar person  


P-day is the perfect day to learn something new 



Transfers make me sad. I love these sisters!! 


I GOT GLASSES. kidding, but don't I look smart?


This one was nice. Once there was one that literally told us Mormon's to go away.. you have a good day too sir 

We love the Book of Mormon, and when it's not 25 degrees out



That little red head is Bennett, isn't he cute?!

No comments:

Post a Comment