Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Baptism!!!

Carol had her interview for her baptism today!!!!! I am the happiest human. absolute pure joy. Her scheduled baptismal date is for Saturday, buttttt some things have come up and now it might be next Saturday.. nonetheless, PLEASE pray pray pray! Satan works hard on people especially this close to their baptismal date. 

We had a killer Valentine's day. My sweet mama sent me flowers and then recruited some members in my ward to heart attack our car. LOVED. Our ward mission leader and his wife and little boy brought us chocolates and flowers in between running from appointment to appointment. Such a busy week. 

We met with a less active girl who is my age and ended up teaching her and her uncle. Her uncle taught us what a one inch punch was by Bruce Lee, and then I tried it out. ðŸ’ª

Sister Foster and I found out we're 10th cousins. Shout out to our grandpa Nathaniel Whitmore. 

The Zone Leaders called me on Friday and said "sister Johnson you like spicy food right?" me: "ya" them: "sweet, will you eat something hot for zone Training meeting on Tuesday..."

Well folks. I ate a Habenero pepper today in front of the whole zone and almost died. Then proceeded to TRY to teach the restoration while my mouth was in flames. They used it as a visual for repentance. We can't help others and assist them in improving their lives if we ourselves are not trying to improve every day. The Atonement is real, and I am SO grateful for it. And also for chocolate milk because hot peppers. Do not worry, there was footage taken. Then I played the ukulele while sister wright sang I am a Child of God. All in all it was a great ZTM. I love my missionaries, and sister training leader and zone leaders, they are the bomb.com. Oh and our ZLs got flowers for all the sisters in the zone for valentines day district meeting. They are stellar. 

On Sunday we, again, successfully pulled off a finding activity for the youth to invite their friends to. We watched the Joseph Smith: Prophet of the Restoration movie (if you haven't seen it I suggest you do) and we had popcorn and treats and it was a smash! They invited so many friends and it was awesome!

Remember the Gospel is true!! and I love you!!!

Flowers from my family ❤


Roses for the sisters  


10th cousins ft. Elder Fillmore 


When you have to get a ride in the 15 passenger mormon mobile 




When they are taking too long at the pharmacy drive through 


One month and five months a missionary 


Georgia and sister Greene at the movie night❤

No comments:

Post a Comment