Sunday, February 19, 2017

Got My Foster Child

Happy love week!!!! 

I went down to Bismarck this week and picked up my new companion. Her name is Sister Foster and I adore her!! 
This week a less active sister came to church for the first time in 3 years and my heart soared! So happy! 
Our 8 year old investigator, Scottie, put his hamster on Sister Foster at our lesson on Friday and she nearly fell over. 
Some of my favorite missionaries got transferred to other areas and it was super sad, but they're going to work miracles where they are ❤ 
The Sanger's aunt Julie was in town and took us to dinner. I had my first Sirloin in 5 months. I almost shed a tear. Hh yeah, and tomorrow is my 5 month mark so that's pretty cool!!! Life is great, I love being a missionary, and I am so happy!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL. 

Hey just remember the wise words of our dear prophet..

"You can't direct the wind, but you can adjust the sails."

choose to be happy this week!! 


Met this gem at the mission home. Talk about instant friends! 


My greenie :) 


Posterity pic 


Peace out Gobble. Kill it in Fargo. 


Been trying to get this pic for 4 months! 


Scandinavian cultural center... the coolest thing in Minot (other than the weather)  


Uke gang 

No comments:

Post a Comment