Thursday, March 2, 2017

Fill Up The Tub!!

Okay, last week was a false alarm!! Carol's baptism is THIS weekend. SO PUMPED! 
So, this week we were tracting, and we knocked on this lady's door she answered- 
me: Hi, we are the missionaries from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. 
her: stares at my name tag* "I find your name tag offensive because you are not a real religious sister." *slams door* 
Okay ma'am.
I laughed pretty hard, sister foster was terrified hahaha 

This week is my moms birth week!!! Tell her happy 29th!! Honestly though, I forget that she isn't turning 35 again and I sometimes tell people that cause I think she is... but since I'm turning 20 in two weeks it's getting weirder and weirder. oops :) 

We had a crazy amazing lesson on the atonement this week with two of our investigators. I'm so grateful for the Savior and His sacrifice. 

Sorry I don't have any other crazy stories. have a beautiful week. 

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.- Mosiah 14:5

^^^^^ I love this one, love it too ❤

Get the (investi)gators! 



I want a white house with blue shutters... name that movie!! 



Yes that's a loaf of bread in my back pack 


The most colorful thing in Minot  



Carol saved the last two pieces for us :) true love 



The tinneest tinniest church ever 

No comments:

Post a Comment