Monday, September 5, 2016

hey all  

hello my darlings! i am going to be leaving in 8 days.. 8 DAYS is this even real?! well here are some things that you may or may not want to know but I'm going to tell you anyway!! I would love it oh so much to hear from you up in the arctic tundra so my email is bailey.johnson@myldsmail.net & if you want to send me a letter or some hand warmers my address for the mission home (which will be forwarded to me until i can let you know my first address) is

North Dakota Bismarck Mission,
Sister Bailey Marie Johnson
101 Slate Drive Suite 7
Bismarck North Dakota 58503

and the MTC mailing address is (only there for a few weeks)

Sister Bailey Marie Johnson
North Dakota Bismarck Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 N 900 East
Provo Utah 84602

okay well love you with my whole heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment