Sunday, July 9, 2017

International Teaching Pool

I assumed when I got called to ND I would be teaching a bunch of oil field workers and farmers. not so. we are teaching a native american, indonesian, south korean, nepali, liberians, two people from Ghana, and a couple of Minnesotans and Dakotans. praying for the gift of tongues is a real thing cause most the time I have no idea what they trying to say to me. I love them all so much. I also have gotten really good at accents from all walks of life. 

sister pullan and I try international cuisine every week. last week Vietnamese. this week Thai. Next week Middle Eastern. stay tuned. also we are trying to mix up our routine life and buy a new fruit every week at the store. I know, only exciting if you're a missonary. but I suggest moon peaches. they changed my life. 

I'm still getting really bad head and back aches, so sister pullan has been trying to massage them out any chance we get. she was concerned that I have three spines because of how tight my muscles are. can't win em all! 

the temple was fantastical. sister gabler was able to come with her broken foot. yes she broke her foot last p day. she hobbled into the font just fine :) Melvina loved the temple! She has so much faith it amazes me. 

tomorrow I will be celebrating our freedom with my star t shirt and jell-o. (cause nothing screams mormon bbq like jell-o). I'm grateful for this country and most importantly for our freedom of religion. God bless the USA. 






Side walk chalked the Plan of Salvation with the Brothersons


Thai with Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment